With the continuous development of information technology, more and more companies have joined the application industry. As one of the efficient management methods, RFID is gradually applied by more industrial companies. A tree management organization in Singapore decided to introduce RFID technology to strengthen the fine management of trees and improve workING efficiency.
1. The previous manual management method mainly relied on manually checking and recording the status of the trees. The process is cumbersome and cannot ensure quality.
2. It is impossible to ensure that the workers are actually in place to check and record the actual status of each tree, which affects effective supervision.
3. The manager cannot obtain the growth status of the tree in real time, which hinders them from making the proper relevant plan.
4. The statistics and analysis of data are more complicated, which affects the comprehensive management of the growth status of trees.
The organization chose an information management system based on the application of Chainway C4050 UHF handheld terminal to achieve the intelligent management of trees. According to this project, each tree is assigned an RFID tag that perfectly records the information of the tree, and C4050 RFID reader enables the contactless reading of the tag. Combining with the application of corresponding management software, it realizes centralized information management and traceability of individual trees. The fully reliable automatic identification and efficient traceability improves the management level of the entire forests.
1. With the application of Chainway C4050, the intelligent RFID tracking system has been established to achieve the visual monitoring and management of trees.
2. The traditional manual recording is replaced by C4050 intelligent terminal, and the data information can be transmitted to the management system in real time, which significantly improves working efficiency.
3. The administrator can remotely deploy various tasks through the backend system in real time, which is more efficient and convenient.
4. The managers can check the growth of each tree in real time through the management system, and can conveniently perform further statistics and analysis, which enables automatic processing and easy management.
Function: 2D, UHF